Duration : 3 days / 2 nights
Trip type : Summit, Lake, Hot Spring
Airport Transfer : Transfers in and out are included
Accommodations : 1 night in senaru with comfortable Room
The 3 day / 2 night climb to Rinjani Summit Lake is the most popular Rinjani Trekking package option. The trek passes through undulating open grasslands up to the campsite at Sembalun Crater Rim. Here you can see amazing views of the sunset overlooking the crater lake, the summit of Mount Rinjani and northern Lombok. After a light breakfast at 3AM we commence the challenging three hour trek to the summit in time for sunrise. We then return to our campsite on the crater rim, where we pause for a hearty breakfast. We continue our descent into the crater to the lake & hot springs. We then climb back tothe rim where we camp on the Senaru side of the crater rim. There are great views across the lake back toward the summit. You can see the Gili Islands and Mount Agung in Bali in the distance. The final day of the Mount Rinjani Trek as we walk back to Senaru we descend through the jungle for approximately 6 hours and stop for lunch just before journey’s end.
This trek package is recommended for experienced hikers.
Price Per Person
2- 3 Participants = USD 280
4- 5 Participants = USD 260
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters