Duration : 2 days / 1 nights
Trip type : Trekking Rinjani Summit
Airport Transfer : Transfers in and out are included.
Accommodations : 1 night in senaru with comfortable Room
Rinjani Summit Trek (3726m): a challenging trek package suitable for advanced trekkers or people who wish to climb Mount Rinjani but are pushed for time. This is a 2 day / 1 night trek package. You start from Senaru where you’re transferred to Sembalun village. From there you’ll trek through grasslands and you’ll be walking under the sun the entire time to the Sembalun crater rim Camp. At camp you’ll have a dinner with breathtaking views of the sunset overlooking the crater lake. The next day starts with an early wake up at 2:00AM for a light breakfast. Then you’ll set off in the dark with head torches for a 3 hour hike to the summit. You will arrive in time for sunrise and panoramic views above the clouds. After a photo opportunity on the summit you will return to camp. You’ll have a bigger breakfast before you hike back the way you came, finishing your hike in Sembalun.
If you’re absolutely sure you’ll not attempt the summit climb in 2D1N then you should go through the Senaru route instead, where you hike Mount Rinjani in 2 Days 1 Night to Senaru Crater Rim.
Price Per Person
2- 3 Participants = USD 225
4- 5 Participants = USD 200
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters