Mount Rinjani hike 2 days 1 night
Mount Rinjani hike 2 days 1 night. This pacakge is suitable for people who have a limited time for their visit or people who would like to enjoy Mount Rinjani at a more moderate pace. The 2 days 1 night trek start from Senaru Village and heads through tropical forest up a steep grassland to the campsite at Senaru Crater Rim (2641M).
- Spend 2 days 1 night trekking Mount Rinjani, an active volcano
- Spectacular views from the top of sengkareang Rinjani second Summit 3000m
- SWatch a spectacular sunset and sunrise over the Gili Islands and Mount Agung in Bali
Rinjani Trek Facts
- Hike duration: 2 days 1 nights
- Hike difficulty: Moderate
- Physical fitness: Hikers should have stamina
- Start and end locations: Senaru village > Senaru village
- Best season: Dry season (April to December)
Day 1: Senaru village (601M) –Senaru crater rim (2641 M)
- Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast.
- 07:00 AM we’ll walk 10 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
- 08:00 AM start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies.
- 11:00 AM Stop a break we’ll take at Post 2 Montong Satas shelter (1,500 m) prepare fresh fruits and soft drink by our guide and porter
- After the break continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for lunch break
- 02:00 PM after lunch break continue to crater Rim of Senaru ( 2.641m ) for 2 hours.
- Camping and overnight at crater rim
- Senaru crater rim has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake.
Day 2: Senaru crater rim (2641M) – Senaru village (601M)
- We wake at 03:30 am for a light breakfast before commencing the two hours trek to the sangkareang rinjani second summit (3,000 m).
- From sangkareang summit you can see spectacular views of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake spectacular sunrise
- Back to campsite get breakfast and a rest before continuing our descent to senaru village.
- After breakfast we will leave Mount Rinjani crater descend to Senaru village through the rainforest.
- If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way.
- Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) Prepare your luggage, than transfer to your next destination ( Senggigi, Kuta lombok or Bangsal harbor )
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us via whatsapp & phone +6285338627708 or contact form
Rinjani Trekking Price
Private tour : 2 to 10 participants USD $ 200 / person
Group tour : 2 to 10 participants USD $ 180 / person
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rainjacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters