Duration : 4 days / 3 nights
Trip type : Mount Rinjani Trek 4 days
Airport Transfer : Transfers in and out are included.
Accommodations : 1 night in senaru with comfortable Room
The 4D/3N Rinjani Trekking package is the same program as 3D/2N Package,however the second day is broken up with an extra night. So after trekking to the summit, you’ll make your way down into the crater and spend an extra night camping by the lake and hot springs. We start from Sembalun Village and hike through open grassland to Sembalun Crater rim Camp. Here we can see amazing views of the sunset and you may even see the Milky Way on a clear evening. At 3:00AM, after a light breakfast with hot drinks, we commence the challenging three hour trek to the summit. After reaching the summit you’ll hike back to camp and continue along down into the crater where you’ll camp on night two. Here you have the afternoon to go for a swim in the lake or hot springs The next morning we trek through the steep rocky ascents up to the Senaru side of the crater rim. On the last day we descend through forest to Senaru.
This package is recommended for beginner climbers who prefer more breaks, or those who don’t think could handle 10-12 hours hiking in one day.
Price Per Person
2- 3 Participants = USD 325
4- 5 Participants = USD 300
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters