Mount Rinjani hike in 2 days / 1 night. This pacakge is suitable for people who have a limited time for their visit or people who would like to enjoy Mount Rinjani at a more moderate pace. The 2D/1N trek starts from Senaru Village and heads through tropical forest up a steep grassland to the campsite at Senaru Crater Rim (2641M). Here you can see amazing views of Mount Agung in Bali, the Gili Islands and the summit of Mount Rinjani. You can also see Lake Segara Anak and Gunung baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater and wonderful sunset. The next day after enjoying the sunrise and a leisurely breakfast we trek back to Senaru. This trekking package is recommended for beginner hikers and families with kids.
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rainjacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters