Trekking Mount Rinjani 3 days 2 nights to summit and segara anak lake is the most popular Rinjani Trekking package option. The trek passes through undulating open grasslands up to the campsite at Sembalun Crater Rim. Here you can see amazing views of the sunset overlooking the crater lake, the summit of Mount Rinjani and northernLombok.
- Spend 3 days 2 nights trekking Mount Rinjani, an active volcano
- Magnificent views from the top the best in all of Lombok
- Swim in the picturesque Segara Anak Lake and hot spring
Rinjani Trek Facts
- Hike duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Hike difficulty: Challenging
- Physical fitness: Hikers should have stamina
- Start and end locations: Sembalun village > Senaru village
- Best season: Dry season (April to December)
Day 1: Rinjani trekking, Senaru Village (601M) – Sembalun village(1100M) – Sembalun crater rim (2639M)
- Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast.
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive
- 08:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m).
- We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
- After lunch break Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim (Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m)
- Dinner and Overnight at Crarter Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
Day 2: Sembalun crater rim (2639)- Segara anak lake and hot spring (2000)-Senaru crater rim (2641)
- We wake at 2:00 am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three hour trek to the summit (3,726 m).
- From summit you can see spectacular views of Lombok island, Bali, Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake
- Back to campsite get breakfast and a rest before continuing our descent into the crater.
- Walk down to Segara Anak Lake and hot spring water for 3 hours
- Lunch will be provide by the Lake Segara Anak where we can swim in the hot springs.
- After enjoy hot spring water, prepare climb up to Senaru crater Rim for 3 hours walk
- At the Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) we camp for the night. enjoy incredible sunset over the mountain Agung in Bali.
Day 3: Senaru crater rim (2641M) – Senaru village (601M)
- After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani crater descend to Senaru village through the rainforest.
- If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way.
- Arrive at Senaru village (601 m) Prepare your luggage, than transfer to your next destination ( Senggigi, Kuta lombok or Bangsal harbor)
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us via whatsapp & phone +6285338627708 or contact form
Rinjani Trekking Price
Private tour : 2 to 10 participants USD $ 270/person
Group tour : 2 to 10 participants USD $ 240/person
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rainjacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters