2 days 1 night trekking Mount Rinjani Summit
2 days 1 night trekking Mount Rinjani Summit a challenging trek package suitable for advanced trekkers or people who wish to climb Mount Rinjani but are pushed for time. This is a 2 days 1 night trek package. You start from Senaru where you’re transferred to Sembalun village. From there you’ll trek through grasslands and you’ll be walking under the sun the entire time to the Sembalun crater rim Camp. At camp you’ll have a dinner with breathtaking views of the sunset overlooking the crater lake. The next day starts with an early wake up at 2:00AM for a light breakfast. Then you’ll set off in the dark with head torches for a 3 hour hike to the summit for sunrise and panoramic views above the clouds.
- Spend 2 days 1 night trekking Mount Rinjani, a 3,726m-tall (12,224ft) active volcano on Lombok Island
- Specatular sunset views of the Lake Segara Anak within the volcano’s crater
- Spectacular sunrise views, and trek through grasslands, rugged terrain & lush forest
Rinjani Trek Facts
- Hike duration: 2 days 1 nights
- Hike difficulty: Challenging
- Physical fitness: Hikers should have stamina
- Start and end locations: Sembalun village > Sembalun village
- Best season: Dry season (April to December)
Day 1: Rinjani trekking, Senaru Village (601M) – Sembalun village(1100M) – Sembalun crater rim (2639M)
- Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast.
- 07.00 AM transfer to Sembalun village for 45 -60 minutes drive
- 08:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m).
- We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
- After lunch break Continue walking up another 3 hours to Crater Rim (Plawangan Sembalun 2.639m)
- Dinner and Overnight at Crarter Rim Sembalun, enjoy sunset and sunrise for next day.
Day 2: Rinjani trekking, Sembalun crater rim (2639M)-Summit(3726M)-Sembalun village (1100M)
- Wake up at 02.00 Am, have some light breakfast than leave at 03.00 AM
- Heading Summit Rinjani ( 3.726m) walking time approximately 3 hours
- At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
- Back to camp to get breakfast and take a resh.
- Walk down to by same trek to Sembalun village, take approximately 5 or 6hours to get Sembalun village
- Lunch ( fresh fruite and snack ) will prepare at POS 3 or POS 2.
- Transfer to Senaru, return to Jou Trekking office for 1 hour drive
- Prepare your luggage and transfer to next destination in lombok
For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us via whatsapp & phone +6285338627708 or contact form
Rinjani Trekking Price
Private tour : 2 to 10 participants USD $ 225/person
Group tour : 2 to 10 participants USD $ 190/person
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rainjacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters