- Trekking Mt. Rinjani (The Right Way!)
- Shoeless and Clueless: Trekking the Mount Rinjani Crater
- Things To Do In Lombok | Mount Rinjani Trek Reviews
- A Lombok Adventure – Mount Rinjani, Tugu and more
- Weekly adventures June 2017 | Mount Rinjani & Magic Mushrooms in Gili Trawangan
- Climbing Mount Rinjani, All The Information You Need To Know
Hiking Rinjani to Segara Anak lake 3 days Itinerary :
Day 1: After an early breakfast we register at the Rinjani Trek Centre in Senaru (601 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through dense tropical forest. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (2,000 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we continue the trek to the crater rim. As we climb higher forest is replaced by grassland and the trail becomes increasingly steep. We camp the night at Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
Day 2: After enjoying the sunrise and breakfast we commence our descent into the crater. The trail is steep and rocky and passes through thick forest. We stop for lunch on the shore of Lake Segara Anak (2,000 m) and set up camp. The afternoon can be spent swimming in the hot springs, fishing, exploring the lakeshore or simply relaxing.
Day 3: After breakfast by the lake we retrace our footsteps around the lakeshore and commence our climb out of the crater. We pause at Senaru Crater Rim for a rest break and snacks, before continuing to Pos 2 for a longer lunch break. After lunch we continue our descent through the forest. We arrive in Senaru at approximately 4pm, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
Hiking Rinjani programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Swim wear
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detail information price or book program Hiking Rinjani please Contact Us